Note: This page only applys to tenants that already have a contract with us.
You certainly want your move-out to be uncomplicated. For this reason, we provide a check list for you containing the main points that we attach importance to and the hidden spots of cleaning.
If the room is not sufficiently cleaned, we are unfortunately obliged to have you clean the room again. Please take your time to clean the room thoroughly.
Terms that are used below:
- Allmandring II: House numbers 24A–24D
- Allmandring III: House numbers 26A–26D
- Shared flat: All rooms in Allmandring II or III are shared flats which means that you share the kitchen and the bathroom with a maximum of four other inhabitants in the same flat.
In general, you get the cleaning equipment (like detergent and sponge) from your caretaker. Every shared flat should own a vacuum cleaner/cleaning swab. In Allmandring III, there is a vacuum cleaner in every house. A sign on a flat door shows you where it is currently located.
- The room has to be empty, except for the inventory of the dormitory.
- Landlords that move in again: Small things like a lamp or mirror can be left in the room. Everything else has to be arranged with us in advance and maybe with the subtenant. Especially the closet has to be useable.
- Please clean the dust from everywhere, especially
- the back desk compartments (they are hidden, turn the desk!)
- the upper shelf compartments
- the top of the closet
- white baseboard along the bottom of the walls
- the drawer under the bed
- Please clean the furniture with a wet cleaning rag after removing any sticky tape.
- Please clean the spider webs from everywhere, especially in the corners below the ceiling
- Please clean the windows with a wet cleaning rag. Also open the window and remove dirt from the frame.
- Please wipe (if it’s vinyl flooring) or vacuum (if it’s a carpet) the floor, also under the bed (eventually remove the drawer to do so)
- Please air out the room.
- Turn off the radiator.
- Common rooms:
- The shared flat (kitchen, bathroom, WC) has to be cleaned recently, should be arranged with the roommates. Take the trash out. Also the balcony must be free of any trash.
- Empty and clean the kitchen cupboard and fridge space beloning to you.
After your move-out, we will lock the room. If you have to wait e.g. for a flight, you are welcome to stay in one of the common rooms. In order to speed up our check after the cleaning, we kindly ask you to
- open all closets and drawers,
- move the desk and bed away from the wall, and
- flip the mattress up